My Avatar

October10

I chose my avatar for many reasons. I made my hair curly, because I have extremely curly hair. I couldn’t find any hair nearly as curly as mine but that I’ll have to live with. I mean, personally, I like the avatar’s hair better than mine! πŸ™‚

You may notice a peace sign on my shirt. This represents my extreme wanting of world peace. I just want everybody to be safe and live in harmony with everybody else. No more conflicts, people! (Yes, to be clear, I know that sounds cheesy.)

I’m wearing a hoodie. Not sure you can really tell, but I couldn’t find a top that looks more like a hoodie. It has orange because my favorite adidas hoodie is black and orange. In fact, I’m wearing it right now. I love hoodies because they can easily hide the mess on my head people call hair.

My background has flowers on it. I chose this background because I like how it looks. It definitely doesΒ notΒ represent my personality. In fact, quite the opposite. I have a very, uhh, let’s just sayΒ loudΒ personality. Seriously. Ask my friends.

All in all, I’m quite happy with my avatar. It represents a lot and it looks a lot better than I do. πŸ˜‰

My Avatar

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar